This course goes beyond conventional and cursory examinations, pinpointing subtle factors and underlying causes that escape the untrained eye. It illustrates a step-by-step guide for comprehensive and accurate investigation and gives you lasting solutions for accident prevention.
- Preparing to Investigate
- Evidence and Documentation
- Interviewing Skills
- Historical Data
- What Are the Causes?
- The Cause and Effect Chart
Completing the Investigation
- Problem Solving
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- The Accident Report
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.