Advanced Microprocessor: DMA Control & Synchronous Bus Control Pins is part 13 of the Advanced Microprocessor 18-part training series.
The course introduces bus arbitration control pins and synchronous bus control pins and explains how they are asserted and negated to achieve the required control.
Course objectives include:
- Describe the purpose of the bus arbitration control pins
- Explain the bus arbitration protocol for transferring bus mastership
- Describe the purpose of the synchronous bus control pins
- Describe the connection of a synchronous peripheral to the MC68000.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.