Advanced Microprocessor: MC68000 Educational Computer Board Lab is part 18 of the Advanced Microprocessor 18-part training series.
The course orients students to the MC68000 Education Computer Board and the TUTOR software which allow for hands-on training with the MC68000 microprocessor.
Course objectives include:
- Identify the components of the MC68000 computer board and how to connect it to a power supply and CRT
- Define basic TUTOR commands
- Test a simple program using the MC68000 Educational Computer Board and TUTOR commands
- Test a simple program on the ECB using TUTOR.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.