Avian Flu And General Pandemic Awareness provides a detailed look at what healthcare facilities can do to limit transmission of the Avian flu virus and control the threat. It starts by explaining the virus and examining the risk, which could become a pandemic with human to human transmission.
- How the virus is transmitted
- Symptoms of infection
- Detecting Avian influenza
- Preventing exposure and transmission with standard contact and airborne precautions
- Vaccines and treatment
Preparing for the pandemic is essential NOW, send for Avian Flu And General Pandemic Awareness today.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
Avian Flu: Awareness and Prevention provides a detailed look at what healthcare facilities can do to limit transmission of the Avian flu virus and control the threat. It starts by explaining the virus and examining the risk, which could become a pandemic with human to human transmission.
While the number of pages varies, most handbooks are 16 pages in length and include a tear-out quiz.
Handbooks must be purchased in packs of 10. When ordering, enter the number of packs you would like to purchase. For example, if you would like to order 50 handbooks, enter "5" in the quantity field.
Quantity discounts are available for orders of 10 or more packs. Call 1-877-262-7825 for more information.
This course explains in detail what Avian Influenza is, how the A H5N1 virus causing it is transmitted, including the symptoms of the infection. It explains how to prepare for pandemic influenza, the precautions to be taken to prevent exposure to the virus and how to protect the family from the avian influenza virus.
Avian Influenza Awareness
- What is Avian Influenza?
- Transmission and Symptoms
Infection Control, Preparation and Prevention
- Preparing for Pandemic Influenza
- Preventing Exposure
- Protecting Your Family