Each year, more than 200,000 American workers are injured as the result of slips and falls. Take a trip down this step-by-step guide that alerts your employees to the serious consequences of falls and explains how they can be prevented.
- Negotiating slippery surfaces
- Controlling hazards
- Proper equipment
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.