The potential for back injury is very real, whether your employees have a physically demanding job, one with lifting or bending over, or have a less active one, such as sitting behind a desk. But through this fresh and exciting entry into the award-winning Real, Real-Life® series, you can reduce the risks of back injuries for your employees.
- Attitude, Awareness, Action
- Types of back injuries
- Safe lifting practices
- Real-life scenarios
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.