Beat the heat with this program and its no-nonsense approach to heat stress and other heat disorders. It emphasizes the importance of acclimatization, proper work procedures, fluid intake, eating habits and proper clothing. It also profiles conditions such as sunburn, heat rash, exhaustion and stroke.
- Heat rash, exhaustion, stroke
- Fluid intake and eating habits
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.