Every day healthcare providers are exposed to potentially infectious bodily fluids. Today, workers must also be concerned about exposure to biological threats. In this vital program, employees will learn about the six major biological agents and how to effectively cope with exposure emergencies.
- Six major biological agents
- Symptoms, transmission, treatment and infection control
- Biological disaster preparedness
- Chemical attacks
- Clinical management of infected patients
- "All hazards" approach to facilities planning
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
Today, healthcare workers must also be concerned about exposure to biological threats. Your staff must be ready to identify and respond to these threats. In this important program, your employees will learn about the six major biological agents and how to cope with exposure emergencies. They will be trained on clinical management of infected patients and all-hazards approach to planning.
Threats in the Healthcare Industry
- Chemical and Biological Threats
High Priority Biological Agents
- Viral Hemorrhagic Fever
- Plague and Tularemia
Bioterrorism Readiness Plan
- Defining Hazards
- Index of Suspicion
- Respond to Biological Disasters