The real-life story presented in this gripping program emphasize the importance of the standard precautions that can be taken to prevent exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
- Specific retraining mandated by OSHA 1910.1030
- Employee work practice controls
- Housekeeping and engineering controls
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.