A custodian's job has a lot of risks, and one of them is exposure to bloodborne pathogens. This program teaches your staff protective measures against these organisms. It also explains effective cleaning methods, proper disposal of potentially infectious materials and health and safety measures for everyone. The training covers:
- HBV, HCV and HIV
- Exposure Control Plan
- Work practice controls
- Housekeeping and PPE.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
A custodian's job has a lot of risks, and one of them is exposure to bloodborne pathogens. Teach your staff protective measures against these organisms.
While the number of pages varies, most handbooks are 16 pages in length and include a tear-out quiz.
Handbooks must be purchased in packs of 10. When ordering, enter the number of packs you would like to purchase. For example, if you would like to order 50 handbooks, enter "5" in the quantity field.
Quantity discounts are available for orders of 10 or more packs. Call 1-877-262-7825 for more information.