Blueprint Reading for Welders: General Welding Symbols, Part I is part two of the Blueprint Reading for Welders three-part training series.
When specific requirements exist for welds, symbols are used to identify the specifications. This course introduces students to the general welding symbols used on blueprints.
Course objectives include:
- Identify the parts of a base weld symbol
- Identify the types of welds and their symbols
- Describe a weld shape and finish from a blueprint.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.