Blueprint Reading for Welders: General Welding Symbols, Part II is part three of the Blueprint Reading for Welders three-part training series.
This course will extend students' knowledge about welding symbols and specifications that appear on blueprints.
Course objectives include:
- Identify the components of weld symbols
- Match a blueprint with welding symbols to the workpiece it represents.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.