When managers use care, candor and collaboration during a performance appraisal, they empower employees to succeed. Strengthen your relationships with your employees and improve company productivity with this program, which outlines the rule of intention and attention, SMART goals and two-way communication principles.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.
Teach managers why it's important to make a caring attitude and honest feedback the foundation of an appraisal meeting. When managers use care, candor and collaboration during the performance appraisal process, they empower employees with the information they need to achieve success for themselves and the company.
Benefits of Performance Appraisals
- Why Appraisals?
Prepare for the Appraisal
- Preparation and Documentation
Build on Performance
- Intention and Attention
- Smart Goals
Use Care and Candor
- Leading the Meeting