Using two real confined space accidents, this high-impact program will teach your employees how to work safely in confined spaces. What happened, what went wrong and how the accidents could have been prevented are all examined in this program.
- When things go wrong
- Four areas to investigate
- Surviving in a confined space
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
Investigate two real confined space accidents, what happened, what went wrong and how they could have been prevented in this handbook.
While the number of pages varies, most handbooks are 16 pages in length and include a tear-out quiz.
Handbooks must be purchased in packs of 10. When ordering, enter the number of packs you would like to purchase. For example, if you would like to order 50 handbooks, enter "5" in the quantity field.
Quantity discounts are available for orders of 10 or more packs. Call 1-877-262-7825 for more information.