There is no shortage of potential hazards when working in a confined space. Use this program to train your public employees to work safely in these dangerous spaces and keep your organization OSHA compliant.
- OSHA permit space requirements
- Understanding permit spaces and their hazards
- Entry permits
- Training and duties
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
Confined spaces are plagued with potential hazards from engulfment and falling to suffocation and heat exhaustion. Use this course to train your public employees on how to work safely in these dangerous spaces and help keep your organization OSHA compliant.
Confined Space Permit
- Permit-Required Confined Space
- The Permit Space Process
- The Permit
- Testing and Equipment