The proper safety procedures for confined space hotwork, including entry permits and hotwork permits are covered in this informative program.
- The hotwork permit
- Fire watch
- Emergency rescue
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
This vital handbook will help your employees understand the hazards of confined spaces, the importance of the permit program and the work practices they must follow in order to perform hotwork safely. Complies with OSHA 1910.146.
While the number of pages varies, most handbooks are 16 pages in length and include a tear-out quiz.
Handbooks must be purchased in packs of 10. When ordering, enter the number of packs you would like to purchase. For example, if you would like to order 50 handbooks, enter "5" in the quantity field.
Quantity discounts are available for orders of 10 or more packs. Call 1-877-262-7825 for more information.
Prevent hotwork dangers and minimize confined space risks with this course. Thorough and easy to understand, it trains your employees to understand how hotwork and confined space permits can keep everyone safe. The program also reviews the dangers and surveys safety practices that can help prevent accidents: atmospheric testing, isolation methods, cleaning, fire safety, ventilation systems, PPE, equipment use and maintenance and welding operations.
The Entry Permit
- The Permit Program
- Pre-entry Training and Testing
- Preparing the Confined Space
- Confined Space Safety Measures
The Hotwork Permit
- Precautionary Measures
- Additional Precautionary Measures