The electricity coming into a construction site can be dangerous and deadly. This program helps train construction workers in the safe way to work around electricity and covers protective devices and safe work practices.
- Recognizing hazardous conditions
- Understanding bonding and grounding
- Using tools and temporary wiring properly
- Misusing power supplies, extension cords and tools
- Poor housekeeping
- Working on electrical systems without qualifications and protective gear
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.