In construction, falls are responsible for more deaths than any other type of accident. Give your employees the low down on fall protection to keep themselves - and your operations - up and running. This practical handbook examines different kinds of fall protection, their uses and maintenance measures.
While the number of pages varies, most handbooks are 16 pages in length and include a tear-out quiz.
Handbooks must be purchased in packs of 10. When ordering, enter the number of packs you would like to purchase. For example, if you would like to order 50 handbooks, enter "5" in the quantity field.
Quantity discounts are available for orders of 10 or more packs. Call 1-877-262-7825 for more information.
Stay on top of things and learn how the different fall arrest systems work. From lanyards and harnesses to guardrail height and anchorage mechanics, this course explores in detail the parts, set-up specs, and dos and don'ts in using the various safety equipment that stand between your workers and a deadly fall.
Fall Protection Systems
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems
- Lifelines and Positioning Devices
Additional Safety Practices
- Equipment Inspection, Floor Hole Covers, and Safety Nets
Stay on top of safety and show your employees how the different fall arrest systems work. From lanyards and harnesses to guardrail height and anchorage mechanics, this course explores the parts, set-up specs, and dos and don'ts in using the various safety equipment that stand between them and a potentially deadly fall.
- Requirements for guardrail construction, strength and minimum height standards
- Proper anchorage techniques
- When and how to use lifelines and positioning devices
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.