OSHA estimates approximately 90 deaths and thousands of injuries occur each year because employees don't know basic trenching and shoring safety guidelines. This program covers the practical safeguards that can prevent these needless casualties.
- Evaluating an excavation site
- Effective worker protection systems
- Emergency response
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.