When it comes down to it, the host employer is ultimately responsible for workers' proper training, especially on safety. Avoid potential hazards by giving them the heads-up on proper regulations and procedures. Contractor Safety: General Requirements will train all workers on safety regulations and help your organization avoid mishaps.
- Slips, trips and falls
- Confined space entry
- Trenching and shoring
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.