Know-It-Alls. Experts. Complainers. Just to name a few people who drive you nuts and whom you wish not to meet at work. But meeting them is inevitable, and like it or not, you have to deal with them properly. Otherwise, life will only become more difficult.
Coping with Difficult People explains six different personality types that not only annoy but also reduce morale and affect productivity. But more importantly, the program shows you how not to let these people get to you, your staff and your organization.
Part 1: Know-It-All Experts, Stallers and Snipers
How-To Training Points:
- How to get the know-it-all to actually listen
- How to uncover the staller's real objection
- How to appropriately inform the sniper that snide remarks are always out of line
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.