Know-It-Alls. Experts. Complainers. Just to name a few people who drive you nuts and whom you wish not to meet at work. But meeting them is inevitable, and like it or not, you have to deal with them properly. Otherwise, life will only become more difficult.
Coping with Difficult People explains six different personality types that not only annoy but also reduce morale and affect productivity. But more importantly, the program shows you how not to let these people get to you, your staff and your organization.
Part 2: Tanks, Super-Agreeables and Complainers
How-To Training Points:
- How to turn a complainer into a problem-solver
- How to get the super-agreeable to make a strong commitment
- How to never argue with a tank
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.