In customer service, respectful treatment and meeting clients' needs have always been stressed. But more and more organizations are learning that this emphasis must include internal customers as well. If your employees respect internal customers, they will carry over this attitude when they deal with your external clients. Know your internal employees and have your staff master the vital techniques to serve them efficiently. By asking questions, listening and keeping their word, your workers can cultivate a positive and more productive working environment.
How-To Training Points:
- How to show respect for internal customers by determining their needs
- How to keep internal deadlines and make commitments that stick
- How to listen, ask questions and improve relations with coworkers
- How to review policies and procedures that may inhibit serving internal customers
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.
Unlock the simple yet powerful secrets of customer service with this course, which trains your employees to develop a positive attitude, handle complaints, and respond to customers??T needs. Tailored to address public sector realities, the course also shows them how to generate goodwill among your customers, boost your reputation and increase your sales.
Identify Your Customers
- Who are Your Customers?
Improve your Service Skills
- Have a Positive Attitude
- Handle Complaints
Discover the Customer??Ts Needs
- Ask Questions and Listen
Agree on a Plan of Service
- Treat Each Other as Customers
Exceed the Customer??Ts Expectations
- Be Flexible And Consider Alternatives