We all know healthcare professionals are busy now more than ever. But being warm, friendly and helpful doesn't always mean you can't also get your work done. Customer Service: Natural As Child's Play, details entertaining real-life scenarios and the best ways to handle them. A humorous host provides enlightening commentary on how natural customer service can be, as natural as child's play.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
For any organization to succeed, it needs to serve its customers well. Effective customer service should be warm, friendly and helpful. This training program shows examples of excellent customer service that your staff, in all levels, can learn from. They will also learn effective use of communication, employing the golden rule even to coworkers and good practices in handling problems. Your employees will learn from examples of customer service from children’s play. Customer service after all, should be natural as a child’s play.
Customer Service in Healthcare
- Internal Customer Service
- Importance of First Impressions
Meeting the Customers’ Expectations
- Employing the Golden Rule for Customers
- Employing the Golden Rule for Coworkers
- Effective Communication: Keep It Simple
Handling a Problem
- Steps to Solving a Problem
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Virginia Nurses Association Continuing Education Approval Committee, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
We all know healthcare professionals are busy now more than ever. But being warm, friendly and helpful doesn't always mean you can't also get your work done.
11"x17" laminated color.