A diverse workplace can be problematic to your organization. But only if you don't understand its dynamics. This dramatic program shows employees how to understand and respect differences, listen, ask questions, and be sensitive to other people.
Dealing with Diversity explains the vast elements of diversity and goes beyond mere discussion to outline specific actions, through which your employees can be a force for change that alters the negative attitudes and behaviors of others.
Key learning points:
- How to accept and value diversity and make it work for you
- How to communicate by asking questions and listening to responses
- How to positively influence attitudes about diversity
- How to understand and respect individual differences
- How to be assertive and tell others how you want to be treated.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.