In your daily business dealings abroad, your organization faces third-party risks, and it is up to your employees to detect and report wrongdoing. Educate them on these issues and help strengthen your defense against fraud, bribery, and corruption.
- Identify examples of third parties
- Recognize potential compliance risks from third-party activity
- Grasp the importance of due diligence
- Understand six key components of third-party due diligence
- Identify four problem area categories and specific red flags
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.
This course will help employees, managers, and executives gain an awareness of who are third parties, what the issues are with third parties, the significance of the issues, and general guidance on how to mitigate risk effectively. At the conclusion of this training program the viewer should be able to: recognize why it is important to perform due diligence on third parties; identify ways to perform due diligence; recognize circumstances in the workplace when you should obtain additional help, in order to prevent or avoid third party problems.
- Overview and Objectives
What is the Issue?
- Who are Third Parties
- Current Issues
Reducing the Risks
- Due Diligence
- Red Flags