Decontamination is a key part to controlling any hazardous waste incident. And this no-spills and no-frills program trains employees on proper decon procedures, including:
- Tool drop
- Clothing/equipment removal
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
Help reduce the damage your employees face after exposure to hazardous substances and environments. In this course, they will learn the methods, preparations and procedures for decontamination.
Decon of Personnel
- Decon Methods
- Decon Preparation
- Decon Procedure
- Decon Termination and Emergency Decon