Fatal rollovers and other accidents involving 15-passenger vans occur because the drivers are inexperienced and untrained. This valuable program will provide your drivers with important safety tips to help them operate the vans safely, protect passengers and avoid accidents.
- Loading and handling
- Common causes of rollovers
- Safety guidelines
- Buckling up
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
Steer your van drivers to safety. Fatal rollovers and other accidents involving 15-passenger vans occur because the drivers are inexperienced and untrained. This valuable program will train drivers to avoid rollovers and accidents through outlining tips on defensive driving and passenger protection. It also examines loading and handling procedures, the causes of rollovers, and various buckling-up measures.
Rollover Risks and Safety Concerns
- Causes for Concern
- Common Causes of a Rollover
- Safety Guidelines
- Defensive Driving
- Additional Tips