Defensive drivers anticipate how to deal with road hazards, poor weather conditions, vehicle collisions and crime. This program shows how to stay in control by being prepared for the worst!
- Nature's forces
- Night driving
- Breakdown basics
- Road construction
- Personal security
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
This handbook defines conditions such as road hazards, poor weather and crime that create hazardous driving situations. Teach precautionary measures and preventive maintenance steps to help workers be prepared for the worst.
While the number of pages varies, most handbooks are 16 pages in length and include a tear-out quiz.
Handbooks must be purchased in packs of 10. When ordering, enter the number of packs you would like to purchase. For example, if you would like to order 50 handbooks, enter "5" in the quantity field.
Quantity discounts are available for orders of 10 or more packs. Call 1-877-262-7825 for more information.