Digital Techniques: Combinational Logic Circuits "Exclusive OR/Code Converters" is part 17 of the Digital Techniques 25-part training series.
Combinational logic circuits have a wide range of applications in electronic circuits. Most digital equipment is implemented with just a few of these circuits called functional logic circuits. In this course, these circuits are explained and applications are demonstrated.
Course objectives include:
- Identify exclusive OR and code converters
- Write the output states of an exclusive OR and an exclusive NOR circuit given the output states
- List three applications of the exclusive OR gate.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.