Digital Techniques: Introduction to Digital Techniques is part one of the Digital Techniques 25-part training series.
Digital techniques have become the standard throughout the field of electronics. In this course, students will see how digital techniques have been used to develop electronic equipment for both highly sophisticated applications and everyday devices. This course will also introduce students to the basic concepts of digital techniques.
Course objectives include:
- Classify analog and digital items
- Describe the advantages and characteristics of digital techniques
- Define the binary number system
- Give examples of how binary data is used with digital hardware.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.