Whatever the disaster, your facility must react effectively to save lives, treat casualties and maintain high quality patient care. This program will teach your employees how to stay alert to preventing disasters such as fires, explosions and violence. Covers parts of OSHA 1910.38 and Joint Commission EC.1.6,1.7.
- Types of disasters
- Prescription for survival
- Role division
- Drill preparedness
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
Learn to prevent, prepare and protect with this important handbook that outlines the procedures to help survive disaster.
While the number of pages varies, most handbooks are 16 pages in length and include a tear-out quiz.
Handbooks must be purchased in packs of 10. When ordering, enter the number of packs you would like to purchase. For example, if you would like to order 50 handbooks, enter "5" in the quantity field.
Quantity discounts are available for orders of 10 or more packs. Call 1-877-262-7825 for more information.