You just don't put a respirator over your nose and mouth, and that's it. Respirators requires rigorous testing standards before they can be used. Know what these are, and comply with OSHA's Respiratory Protection Standard (1910.134). This program discussses the use, lifespan and maintenance of respirators, including the half mask cartridge and inspection procedures like fit testing.
- Respirator selection
- Fit testing
- Donning your disposable respirator
- When to change a respirator
- The written respirator plan
- Voluntary use of disposable respirators
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
Get training that fits your employees. This course surveys need-to-know info on disposable respirators, covering standards, applications and different types. It examines the purpose the fit testing, the specs of the three efficiency levels, the medical requirements for wearing respirators and the various maintenance methods ??" the seal test, serviceability and replacement standards.
- Disposable Respirators and Their Selection
Fit Testing and Donning
- Fit Testing
- Donning Your Disposable Respirator
Maintenance, Written Plan, and Voluntary Use
- Changing and Maintaining a Respirator
- Written Plan and Voluntary Use