Deliver Effective Compliance Training with DuPont Courseware
Schedule a free demo or request more information about our SCORM compliant courseware.
DuPont™ eLearning Suite Brochure
DuPont Sustainable Solutions
Named to the TrainingIndustry.com 2016 Top 20 Content Development Companies list, which recognizes the top learning organizations.
DuPont™ Authoring Tool
DuPont Sustainable Solutions was named to the TrainingIndustry.com 2015 Top 20 Authoring Tools Companies list, which recognizes the top learning technology providers.
Experience and ReliabilityAs a Fortune 100 company, we bring our customers stability, resources and innovation leading to sustainable solutions and long-term relationships.
- Backed by DuPont's 200 years of real-world experience - currently operating 210 sites in 90 countries
- Recognized as one of the world's safest and most ethical* companies
- Courseware incorporates sound instructional design to facilitate the transfer of knowledge
- Content is reviewed by subject matter experts to help ensure compliance with health, safety, environmental, ethical and operational standards
- Self-certified compliance with the United States/European Union Safe Harbor Program
- HDI-certified technical support team dedicated to customer service best practices
*Covalence Ethical Ranking Report 2009
Engaging ContentContent is designed to engage employees, facilitate learning and improve performance through interactive, rich-media delivery and user-enabled customization.
- On-demand customization options - add video, graphics and training points to make content site-specific
- Incorporates sound instructional design based on the ADDIE (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Evaluation) model to ensure training and testing to the learning objective
- Courseware can be branded with your organization's logo for relevance
- More than 1400 SCORM 1.2 compliant titles covering the latest issues in safety, human resources, and maintenance and reliability.
- 20+ languages available
DuPont™ eLearning Suite | Online Training Platform
For the past 30 years, more than 190,000 people in 129 countries have turned to DuPont Sustainable Solutions for innovative employee training programs. We are a Fortune 100 company providing online training solutions and customizable e-learning courses tailored to your organization's unique needs. We bring stability, resources and innovation to our customers, all backed by DuPont's 200 years of operational excellence.
The DuPont™ eLearning Suite is a comprehensive online training system that helps you manage your employee training from start to finish, simplifying and streamlining the process. More than 1,400 training titles are available in 20+ languages, including online safety and compliance training. Suite components include the Learning Management System (LMS), Interactive Courseware, Authoring Tool, and Assessment Builder.
The DuPont™ Learning Management System enables organizations to deliver, manage and track engaging e-learning experiences. With the LMS, it has never been easier to assign, administer and document the results of your employee training, and it can be done from virtually any location around the world.
Our Interactive Courseware, or e-learning courses, cover five key content areas: safety and environmental, human resources, maintenance and reliability, healthcare, and government. The courses incorporate sound instructional design based on the ADDIE (Analysis - Design - Development - Implementation - Evaluation) model to help ensure that the learning objectives of your organization are reached.
When you need to deliver custom training specific to your organization, the Authoring Tool allows you to create interactive, dynamic online courses with no programming skills required.
The Assessment Builder can help you create customized assessments from a group of courses or from your own content then deploy a tailored training program to accelerate employee learning. You can also create a survey or questionnaire to deploy to all, or a portion of, your employees.
The DuPont™ eLearning Suite encompasses a variety of tools to help ensure a successful training initiative and gives your employees on-demand access to online training from anywhere with Internet access. To learn more, or to preview individual components or courses online, arrange a free, no-obligation demonstration today!