Scalable Applications with Versatile Implementation Options
Manage users, curriculums and components as your learning needs evolve.
- Suite includes the Learning Management System (LMS), Interactive Courseware, Authoring Tool, Assessment Builder and Contractor Tracking System
- Standardizes training with measurable results
- Available on demand
Learning Management System
Deliver, Manage and Track Learning
- Role-based access
- Multi-language interface
- Powerful reporting
- Self registration and scheduling of online and classroom training
- Third-party course hosting
- Local support for global enterprises
The Learning Management System won the 2013 Bronze Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award for Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for Compliance Training.
Engage Employees with Compelling Content
- Interactive, rich-media delivery
- More than 1400 courses in safety, industrial skills, and ethics and compliance
- Courses available in 20 languages
- Branding options to increase relevance
- User-enabled course modifications — add video, graphics, and training points to make content site specific
DuPont Sustainable Solutions was named to the TrainingIndustry.com 2014 Top 20 Authoring Tools Companies list, which recognizes the top learning technology providers.
Create Your Own Custom Online Courses
- Use a wide variety of storyboard templates
- Include self-checks and post-tests to assess employee competency
- Intuitive interface for rapid development
The Authoring Tool won the 2013 Bronze Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award for Best Advance in Content Authoring Technology.
Identify Learning Gaps and Opportunities
- Build unique learning paths based on individual employee job roles and job knowledge
- Create customized assessments or surveys from a group of courses or from your own content
- Run detailed reports including test completion, scores and missed questions
- Generate a curriculum of courses based on an assessment or a survey response
Contractor Tracking System
Track Your Specific Work Requirements
- Online training
- Classroom training
- Individual certifications
- Other criteria as defined by your organization
Compliance training is often an employee’s first encounter with the organization’s learning management system. A strategic approach to compliance training can help ensure compliance requirements are met.
» Download the white paper