DuPont™ Energy Efficiency: Cooling Towers is part 12 of the DuPont™ Energy Efficiency 16-part training series featuring DuPont owner-operator content.
The course covers the efficient operation of various cooling towers and spray ponds.
Course objectives include:
- Exercise proper safety precautions when working with and around cooling towers
- Classify cooling towers by water distribution system and means used to move air through the tower
- Understand the principles of cooling tower performance and operation
- Operate and maintain spray ponds
- Compare spray ponds and cooling towers
- Apply specific best practices for energy efficiency to cooling towers.
Types of Cooling Towers
- Classifications and Types of Cooling Towers
Cooling Towers and Spray Ponds
- Spray Ponds
Cooling Tower Performance and Operation
- Cooling Tower Best Practices