DuPont™ Energy Efficiency: HVAC & Indoor Air Quality is part 16 of the DuPont™ Energy Efficiency 16-part training series featuring DuPont owner-operator content.
The course covers common HVAC systems as well as their controls, components, and efficient use.
Course objectives include:
- Exercise proper safety precautions when working with and around HVAC systems
- Compare common HVAC systems and their controls
- Identify and use the major components of HVAC systems
- Apply specific best practices for energy efficiency to HVAC systems.
- Safety and Indoor Air Quality
Applications of Air Conditioning
- Comfort Air Conditioning and Industrial Applications
- Cleaning the Air
- Ventilation Equipment
- Heating Equipment
- Cooling Methods
- Packaged Air Conditioners
- Central Systems for Air Conditioning
- Heat Pumps
- Automatic Controls
- HVAC Energy Management Best Practices