STOP DataPro® is a secure web-based application – accompanied by a new mobile app – that makes it easy to record and analyze safety performance data gathered on the STOP® observation checklists. The insights derived from STOP DataPro® provide actionable knowledge that can help lead to better workplace safety decisions and improved safety and operational performance.
Reports can be used to:
- Identify safe and unsafe trends.
- Help keep employees focused on safety.
- Prioritize areas for safety improvement.
- “We need training on this topic.”
- “We need to re-evaluate our procedures when operating this equipment.”
- “We need to raise awareness of this potential hazard/risk.”
- Create and track “corrective actions” identified in observations.
- Determine if unsafe observations are systemic or isolated instances.
View a macro level report and drill down to the detail you need.
The latest version of STOP DataPro® represents a dynamic overhaul of the system. From a fresh new look and feel, to expanded tracking functionality and a brand-new reports module, the entire application has been redesigned to improve the user experience.
Benefits of DataPro®:
- Rapid feedback on the observation process is available through automatic integration of safety observation data into reports
- Secure and confidential database protects safety observation data, customer information and reports
Improve safety communication through reports that increase awareness of workplace safety issues
- Prevent potential injury through trend observation and corrective actions
Use the new mobile app to record and upload your observation data!
- Capture safety observations using your iOS or Android device
- Use your company’s custom checklists
- Save time and reduce use of paper checklists
- Edit observations at any time prior to syncing
- Sync observations back to STOP DataPro® via WiFi or data connection
- Observations are synced into authorized approval queue in STOP DataPro®