STOP™ For Oil and Gas
STOP™ programs use a combination of methods to help give people the information, skills and willingness to work more safely, maximize their learning and apply what they learn in the real world. The programs feature a three-part approach:
- Individual self-study. Workbooks are used to introduce basic concepts and begin safety skill development.
- Field or application activities. STOP™ program participants practice what they have learned in their own work areas.
- Group meetings. After viewing a video, participants discuss what they have learned and consider how it can be applied.
STOP™ For Supervision for Oil and Gas
STOP™ For Supervision illustrates how managers, supervisors and team leaders should observe their employees' work practices and how management can influence workers to acknowledge safe and unsafe behavior and encourage them to develop safer work practices.
STOP™ For Each Other For Oil and Gas
STOP™ For Each Other is based on the idea that safety is everyone's responsibility. It is designed to help participants look at safety in a new way, so they can help themselves and their co-workers work safely. STOP™ For Each Other focuses on everyday safety, safety of co-workers, conditions as well as actions, peer-to-peer communication and an educational approach.
These industry-specific STOP™ programs will help your employees apply what they learn to their own work situations, improving their awareness and enabling the development of effective safety observation and communication skills.
For more than 30 years, DuPont STOP™ (Safety Training Observation Program) has been helping businesses prevent injuries. Join the thousands of companies and government organizations worldwide who realize the benefits of this program as real dollars and cents. See for yourself how Coastal and DuPont are helping to provide people with a safe workplace.
STOP™ For Supervision For Oil & Gas
STOP™ For Each Other For Oil & Gas
- STOP™ For Each Other for Oil and Gas (unit 1)
- STOP™ For Each Other for Oil and Gas (unit 2)
- STOP™ For Each Other for Oil and Gas (unit 3)
- STOP™ For Each Other for Oil and Gas (unit 4)
- STOP™ For Each Other for Oil and Gas (unit 5)