Align. Assess. Accelerate.
The Assessment Builder from DuPont can help you create customized assessments from a group of courses or from your own content, and then deploy a tailored training program to accelerate employee learning. You can also create a survey or questionnaire to deploy to all, or a portion of your employees.
Build unique learning paths based on individual employee job roles and job knowledge.
- Generate a curriculum of e-learning or classroom courses based on assessment responses.
- Mark an assessment as mandatory or optional. Mandatory assessments must be completed before other course options are accessible to the employee.
- Tailor question banks to focus on individual development needs or to obtain feedback from your employees via a survey.
- Set an expiration date or reset the assessment for an individual or group of workers.
Control assessment or survey sequencing by arranging questions sequentially or randomly.
Identify learning gaps and opportunities for development.
- Run detailed reports including test completion, scores and missed questions to determine which content needs to be reviewed.
- Generate an assessment for a chosen curriculum and allow the individual employee assessment results to determine required versus optional courses of the curriculum.
- Determine if an assessment or survey can be re-taken as desired, locked after a number of attempts, locked after 1st completion, reset on demand or by date.
Tie assessments and surveys to your own content.
- Create a basic question/answer assessment from scratch with self-authored questions.
- Add question types like yes or no, fill in the blank, rating scale, numerical ranking, multiple choice, pick one or all that apply.