Align. Assess. Accelerate.
The Assessment Builder from DuPont can help you create customized assessments from a group of courses or from your own content.
You can also create a survey or questionnaire to deploy to all, or a portion of your employees.
Build unique learning paths based on individual employee job roles and job knowledge.
- Generate a curriculum of e-learning or classroom courses based on questionnaire responses.
- Mark an assessment as mandatory or optional. Mandatory assessments must be completed before other course options are accessible to the employee.
- Tailor question banks to focus on individual development needs or to obtain feedback from your employees via a survey.
- Set an expiration date or reset the assessment for an individual or group of workers. Control arrangement of assessment or survey questions sequentially or randomly.
Identify learning gaps and opportunities for development.
- Run reports including test completion, scores and missed questions to determine which content needs to be reviewed.
- Determine if an assessment or survey can be re-taken as desired, locked after a number of attempts, locked after 1st completion, reset on demand or by date.
Tie assessments and surveys to your own content.
- Create a basic question/answer assessment from scratch with self-authored questions.
- Add question types like yes or no, fill in the blank, rating scale, numerical ranking, multiple choice, pick one or all that apply.