Unwire the currents of electrical dangers with this program. Designed for qualified electrical workers, it discusses OSHA's qualification requirements. It also highlights ways to reduce injuries and accidents, as advocated by the National Electrical Code.
- Requirements for qualification
- Working with and around live circuits
- National Electrical Code
- Test equipment
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
Boost the skills of your qualified workers with this course, which outlines safe practices, cites training requirements, and explains the National Electric Code and its standards. Be sure they know how to choose the testing equipment that is right for the job. Keep your workers safe and comply with the NEC!
- Overview and Objectives
Safe Electrical Practices
- What Makes a Person Qualified?
- Introduction to the NEC