Emergencies can happen in the blink of an eye. A proper Emergency Action Plan (EAP) can help your employees respond effectively and efficiently. This program outlines what a plan should include, responsibilities of different parties, basic emergency plan procedures, the communication center and the importance of preparation and practice.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.