Aggressive driving is responsible for 1,500 deaths each year. Give your employees this eye-opening look at what constitutes aggressive driving, what contributes to it and how one driver's acts can cause a "domino effect" of bad decisions that may lead to tragedy. After watching this dramatic expose of the dangers of impatience, selfishness, obliviousness and competiveness behind the wheel, your employees are sure to take a deep breath and drive as if their lives depend on it.
You and your employees will watch as the four main characters are egged on by the narrator who is riding shotgun or in the backseat with each of them. They unwittingly play right into his hands by getting impatient, allowing distractions, being aggressive, driving to "win" and ignoring the rules and other cars on the road. Watch with horror as he brings one scenario to a tragic end.
- Learn the official definitions and see examples of aggressive driving
- Understand its causes and effects
- See past deadly psychological traps
- Apply safe driving practices to avoid or defend against aggressive driving
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
Steer your employees to safety with an unsettling look at how aggressive driving can lead to tragedy. Let them watch in horror as the narrator rides with drivers to manipulate their emotions and spur them to swerve, speed, tailgate and ignore traffic lights on their way to disaster. Get into your employees' heads, raise their awareness and maybe even save their lives with this course!
- Overview and Objectives
- Selfish Drivers
- Impatient Drivers
- Oblivious Drivers
- Competitive Drivers
Avoid Being an Aggressive Driver
- Prevent Aggressive Driving