This program unravels the mystery and complexity of the Environmental Protection Agency's rulings and trains employees on how to better protect the environment.
- Air quality: CAA
- Water quality: CWA, SDWA
- Hazardous waste: RCRA, TSD, CERCLA, EPCRA, SARA
- Chemical safety and use: TSCA, FIFRA
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
Provide valuable information to make your workplace environmentally aware with this handbook.
While the number of pages varies, most handbooks are 16 pages in length and include a tear-out quiz.
Handbooks must be purchased in packs of 10. When ordering, enter the number of packs you would like to purchase. For example, if you would like to order 50 handbooks, enter "5" in the quantity field.
Quantity discounts are available for orders of 10 or more packs. Call 1-877-262-7825 for more information.
Comply with the laws and protect the environment with this course. Help familiarize your employees with the role of the EPA and show them how various regulations for air and water quality, waste materials and chemicals can help protect the environment.
Air and Water Quality Regulation
- SDWA and CWA
Waste Materials Management
- RCRA and TSD
- CERCLA and EPRA
Chemical Safety and Use