Based upon the complex and far-reaching EPA Risk Management Program Rule, this program focuses on how companies should go about preventing and preparing for accidental hazardous releases.
- Hazard assessment
- Prevention procedures
- Emergency planning and response
- Worst-case scenarios
- Alternative release scenarios
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.