It may be quite harmless - taking home a few office supplies or making daily decisions or quite serious, like ethnic jokes and insider trading. But whatever they are, ethics underpins them all. Your organization face these situations, and you have to take the proper ethical stance on all of them. Otherwise, you risk your reputation and affect not only the profitability but also productivity of your operations.
Ethics 4 Everyone beautifully illustrates the cause-and-effect of corporate and individual responsibility. It offers doable solutions, including the principles that ensure a more mature ethical response to business issues.
Discover what some of the world's most respected public and private sector companies have learned about long-term organizational viability.
- The Three R's of ethics: Respect, Responsibility and Results
- Say 'No' with tact
- Manage conflicting rights
- 'Walk the (ethics) walk'
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.