Explore the problems bedeviling the ethics-building efforts of organizations through this trilogy of programs from Dr. Marianne Jennings. The courses examine pressing topics, including the flaws of the gray-area myth, a lack of understanding why ethics matters, the culture of silence and fear of retaliation, and the pressures that compromise ethical decision-making.
Using eye-opening stories and real-life examples, the programs provide strategies that can help you address, if not resolve these issues. Ethics Is A Competitive Advantage builds a strong case for why ethics matters and explains why the gray-area myth is detrimental to business; Speaking Up Without Fear explains how you can get around the culture of silence and draw out the issues in other ways; Ethical Leadership: Tone at all Levels explores how people can handle the pressure and how every employee sets the tone of an organization's ethical culture in word and deed.
Click on a program to watch preview online.
- Ethics Series With Dr. Marianne Jennings (Segment1)
- Ethics Series With Dr. Marianne Jennings (Segment2)
- Ethics Series With Dr. Marianne Jennings (Segment3)
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.