Don't turn a blind eye to the accidents! Take a look at this award-winning program and see the ways to avoid eye injuries. The program also outlines emergency procedures and complies with OSHA's Eye Protection Standard (1910.133)
- Protective eyewear
- Avoiding injury
- Emergency procedures
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
Close out eye dangers with this handbook. Review hazards, brush up on preventive measures, know the types of protective eyewear and set up safety tips and emergency procedures. The handbook also helps you comply with OSHA 1910.133.
While the number of pages varies, most handbooks are 16 pages in length and include a tear-out quiz.
Handbooks must be purchased in packs of 10. When ordering, enter the number of packs you would like to purchase. For example, if you would like to order 50 handbooks, enter "5" in the quantity field.
Quantity discounts are available for orders of 10 or more packs. Call 1-877-262-7825 for more information.