This interactive fire safety program, part of our Real, Real-Life® series, takes employees through "real-life" situations and forces them to think about their responses. It encourages them to make life-or-death decisions from the safety of their seats. In a contemporary approach, this program covers all the important information regarding fire safety, including:
- Four elements and classes of fire
- Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
- Awareness, Attitude, Action.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.