Snuff out fire hazards now! This important program explains how fires start, shows the different classes of fire and illustrates what to do if your workers find themselves face-to-face with one.
- Fuel, oxygen, heat and the chemical reaction
- Class A, B, C and D fires
- Fire prevention
- Emergency Action Plans
- Good judgment
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.